Getting ESG management system in place takes time as it often requires changing the companies culture and method of operation?
Our experience suggests that good ESG performance is achieved when ESG is treated as a strategic business risk and is high up on the agenda at company board meetings thus providing investors and shareholder protection and beneficiation to broader stakeholders.
Through our consulting and advisory service we assist in;
- Establishing formal governance mechanisms for ESG
- Providing ongoing management and ESG monitoring support
- Ensuring that ESG factors are being managed as agreed
- Where requested holding regular meetings with the company’s board or management to ensure the ESG action plan is being implemented effectively
- The provision of ESG reporting services that provide an ongoing summary of the company’s ESG performance including progress against the ESG action plan and KPI’s
- Where requested carrying out of periodic reviews of the company’s ESG management system, performance and action plan
Further to the above services we are also able to provide an integrated ESG technology platform that merges all environmental sustainability systems and processes in to one common cohesive framework that drives environmental strategies, initiatives and action plans thus ensuring ongoing improvement in the reduction of adverse impacts on the environment. Data such as energy consumption, water consumption, waste production, GHG emissions, SHE incidents and more are merged into a single database where it can be measured, trended and reported on enabling management to make informed decisions on their ESG performance, KPI’s and compliance.
Want to find out more – contact us