Facilitation, advice and consultancy on governance, risk and compliance management systems including implementation and compliance to several international Standards and Guidelines such as:
Principle Service Areas
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management
- ISO 22301 Business Resilience & Continuity Management
- ISO 37001 Bribery and Corruption Management
- COSO and COBIT –Sarbanes Oxley
- NIST Security Control Compliance and ITIL Best Practices
- ISO 19600 Compliance Management
- ISO 31000 Enterprise Risk Management
- AS 9100 Aviation, Space and Defense Management
- Legal and Regulatory Requirements Framework
- Sustainability & ESG Monitoring, Management & Reporting Services
Other service areas
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- ISO 45001 Health and Safety Management
- ISO 22000 Product Safety and Quality Management
- ISO 26000 Social Responsibility Management
- Business Strategy Development – Assisting clients with the development of sustainable business strategies, goals and objectives for the benefit of both internal and external stakeholders.
- Business Process Gap Analysis – Visualizing the client’s business by mapping the processes in place by taking into account the roles, responsibilities, standards and guidelines.
- Business Process Modelling – To further develop ‘gap analysis’ results business process improvements are discussed and the enhancements suggested tested through to implementation.
- Organizational Change Management – Assisting clients with business process changes impacting resources and budget allocations needed to reshape a company or organisation.
Management Systems Services
- Assisting with the transition from a manual to a user based, automated technology solution.
- Delivery of immediate, purpose fit solutions as opposed to long-term, high-cost implementations.
- The combination of consultancy and advisory assistance with the implementation of process based management systems aligned to best of breed technology solutions.
- The provision of technology solutions that are scalable, reliable and cost-effective with built in intuitive and predictive information analytics.
Getting ESG management system in place takes time as it often requires changing the companies culture and method of operation?
Our experience suggests that good ESG performance is achieved when ESG is treated as a strategic business risk and is high up on the agenda at company board meetings thus providing investors and shareholder protection and beneficiation to broader stakeholders.
Through our consulting and advisory service we assist in;
- Establishing formal governance mechanisms for ESG
- Providing ongoing management and ESG monitoring support
- Ensuring that ESG factors are being managed as agreed
- Where requested holding regular meetings with the company’s board or management to ensure the ESG action plan is being implemented effectively
- The provision of ESG reporting services that provide an ongoing summary of the company’s ESG performance including progress against the ESG action plan and KPI’s
- Where requested carrying out of periodic reviews of the company’s ESG management system, performance and action plan
Further to the above services we are also able to provide an integrated ESG technology platform that merges all environmental sustainability systems and processes in to one common cohesive framework that drives environmental strategies, initiatives and action plans thus ensuring ongoing improvement in the reduction of adverse impacts on the environment. Data such as energy consumption, water consumption, waste production, GHG emissions, SHE incidents and more are merged into a single database where it can be measured, trended and reported on enabling management to make informed decisions on their ESG performance, KPI’s and compliance.